Monday, December 10, 2012

Haul Video: Wholesale-Dress.net



Hiya unicorns! Today I am finally remembering to post a haul video I made a couple of weeks ago. I made a HUGE order to wholesale-dress.net with a few friends of mine, because if you ordered over $300 from the USA warehouse shipping was free. Considering that the outrageous shipping was the main reason I never tried out this website in the past, it was a perfect opportunity.

So six or seven of us placed an order (totaling $700!!) and we received our massive shipment within a week (super awesome fast turnaround). The quality of the products was so/so - I talk about some of them in the video. I forgot to include a lot because by the time I made the video everything was already spread all over my house. The biggest complaint I have is that for someone like me - 5'10" and 150lbs - a lot of the clothes were very, very small. I tried to order smart: ordering things only with sizes and choosing Large, etc. But the Asian larges fit more like a western Medium or big small. If you're going to order from an Asian wholesale website and you're not petite, I'd suggest shopping smart - purses, baggier shirts, etc.

But for the most part I am quite pleased with my purchases and will probably be making another bulk order from them next year when they have refreshed their stock!

8 comments:

  1. Whyyyy are you making me want to buy all the things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I had mixed success, I didn't order as smartly as I could have. Risktaker! ^_^ I still need to go through it all more thoroughly to decide what gets altered & what is a lost cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wholesale Corsets and best Corsets at cheapest price in china. We have really great collection of Wholesale Corsets and all other women dress at very reasonable price for Jerrisfashion.com.
      Wholesale Corsets

      Delete
  3. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video is interesting. I guess shopping with asian clothing sites can be tricky.


    Christmas Giveaway
    http://chocolate-sarcasm.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-from-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great video and great blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know that you got such a great clothes for only 100 dollars.
    I hope you can also visit our site we also offer different clothes here's the link http://www.sevenwholesale.com/product-templateabreg.html Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have some cute stuff and the prices are very reasonable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...