Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Outfit #53: I find your lack of faith disturbing







Darth Vader Sweater: H&M // Skirt: Wholesale-Dress.net // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell // Jewelry: eBay and Yard Sales

Hooray, I am back in my rainy, wet, cold city! Colorado was lovely and I had an excellent time (I have lots of photos to share with you guys this week!), but it is so nice to be back. Especially seeing Sushi, hooray! I missed that ball of puff. It was very difficult to leave bed this morning because she was all curled up and being adorable.

I got this awesome Darth Vader sweater in the men's section of H&M years ago. There was also one with a ton of TIE fighters on it, but obviously I had to go with the great Sith Lord. H&M, hear me: More Star Wars stuff, please!

My lovely Daniel got me an early Christmas present: The Sam Edelman Zoey boots I have been lusting over for the last two years. They were on sale for SIXTY DOLLARS on 6pm.com - usually 198. Hopefully they will be arriving to me at work today. I CAN'T WAIT.

Anyway, I have many, many posts coming up in the near future: now that I'm home from vacation I can fall into the blogging swing again!


6 comments:

  1. That sweater is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the asymmetrical cut of that leopard print skirt!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics !



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coolest shirt ! ^^ Gorg ring too. x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt, hate the skirt! I just don't like animal prints... to me, they make any outfit instantly trashy. I am somewhat alone on this though.
    However, over 9,000 points for wearing the great Vader. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look, here's a link I thought you might enjoy. http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2012/12/11/black-milk-star-wars-fan-fashion/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...