Tuesday, January 8, 2013

OneUpMakeup: Dark Phoenix

Yes, yes, still no outfit pics because I am super lame. Also rain. Also it's cold. Also... YES. ALSO YES. But I've started hitting the gym again so I'll be happy to pose again soon yayyyy. And I've been keeping myself busy with OneUpMakeup! Today's video is of ME getting makeup put on my weird face by the equally as bizarre Meagan... except she does some super rad Dark Phoenix makeup on me!




Let me know in the comments if you want to see us tackle any other looks! We release a video every Tuesday.

In other news, I'm re-vamping my sponsor section for the new year! So if you're interested in sponsoring my blog or hosting a giveaway, please contact me: right up there where it says "contact'.

1 comment:

  1. I don't wear makeup myself. lol
    But if I did, this is a real good video to follow to get this look. Fantastic, Molly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...