Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Modcloth Polyvore Outfit Challenge!

Modcloth Lead by Example Challenge!



One of my all time favorite clothing websites - Modcloth - approached me last week and asked me if I would be interested in creating a Polyvore outfit featuring their products. Of course I'm interested, I love their entire product catalog!

While I own very few things from Modcloth because I have a hard time justifying a lot of their dress prices (someday, when I'm not horribly broke!), I still salivate wildly over their dresses almost every day. Their cuts and prints are all so cute and flattering and they are massively geek friendly, which is awesome.

Today I was challenged to style the Lead by Example dress, a cute dark blue number with a really cute neckline and great sheath skirt (gathered in all the right places to be flattering!). Unfortunately with my pear shape I don't think this dress would work on me, but it's so cute nonetheless!

The easy way to go with this dress would be to dress it up for a classy night out or for the 9 to 5, but as you guys know I don't LIKE to take the easy way out! I styled this dress for date night - with friends or your boyfriend - with a cute kitty inspired twist. Because who DOESN'T love cats?!

Would you guys wear this outfit?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I sure would wear that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress doesn't look cheap at all, which is surprising given the price! After receiving compliments practically from everyone, I got some pictures in this dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...