Friday, February 14, 2014

Outfit #71: Floral and Stripes











Striped Top: Forever 21 (Similar) // Floral Skirt: Thrifted (Similar) // Shoes: Coltrane Knockoffs from eBay (Similar) // Jacket: Forever 21 (Similar) // Rings: eBay (Similar one two three four) // Necklace c/o My Charm Offensive

I have such an intense love affair with high waisted skirts (especially maxis!) and crop tops. It's such a perfect silhouette and SO flattering on my curves. I am so thrilled that the good parts of 90s fashion are coming back now - it makes me want to watch a lot of My So Called Life for inspiration! (And because My So Called Life is awesome, duh). I even ordered a tattoo choker today… ehehe!

My Sailor Moon tattoo is getting finished on Sunday!! I am SO excited that I can hardly stand it - I'm already in love with it and once the blue clouds are added in the background I may just pull my skin off and frame it as art. Maybe.

Also, how precious is this delicate "Geek" necklace from My Charm Offensive? She actually sent it to me to review AGES ago but it got stuck in the very back of my review drawer and I forgot about it, oh no!! I'm the worst blogger ever. But I found it the other day and "squeed" all over again. It's so wonderful! I want to wear it every day!

I went and saw Kyary Pamyu Pamyu last night and it was probably one of the top 100 experiences of my life thus far. She's perfect and hilarious and adorable and it was so much fun!! I loved seeing her mesmerizing dancing and looking at the audience's awesome outfits. I posted lots of pics on my instagram!

Happy Valentine's Day, my precious Peacocks! I hope you have a great day full of candy.


5 comments:

  1. Molly, I just discovered your blog, and I'm thrilled to have done so. You are a lady after my own gaudy heart. I'd wear this 100%. I'm also in love with your tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you rock that high-waisted skirt and crop top!! I totally agree, best silhouette for pear-shaped ladies. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit
    Super nice pics
    Very good :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/cold-hangar.html

    ReplyDelete

  4. You are so awesome!! I love high waisted skirts so much.. especially floral *__* and your tattoo!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Geeky Peacock: Outfit #71: Floral and Stripes
    Nice
    peacock earrings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...